Thursday, April 19, 2012

Odd

The patients have been acting strangely lately. They are either mute in fear, or shriek about some phantom doctor we don't have on staff. More hallucinations, I'd bet, but why all of them? What's causing it?

 I don't know. It isn't my job to ask questions, at least, that's what Dr. Beakman says when I ask him. I should "help our patients through this dark stage in their life."

Whatever. I'll put in my eight hours every night, and leave.

I've never hated a job so much in my life. So, I decided to make this blog.

 I'll bitch to the internet, get my troubles off my chest, and sleep well at night knowing I won't accidentally say something that could get me fired.

1 comment:

  1. Since you seem to be at least a little more concerned about Grace than I'd expect from someone working in that hell hole of a "hospital" I thought you may wish to be informed of this:

    http://thepuppetsgame2.blogspot.com/2012/04/rules.html

    They claim responsibility for the "medication error" and threatens to do it again.

    Be careful working there, I've heard stories of that Doctor that would turn your hair white.

    ReplyDelete